Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blogging vs. Twitter



So I'm finding, so far, that it's waaay easier to attract new people to my Twitter feed than it is to this darned blog. I'm not sure why that is...perhaps there are just too many blogs out there at this stage, and not nearly as many people on Twitter? Perhaps it's the interface? Twitter is definitely more interactive, though the new people who have begun to follow me aren't interacting with me so far...I'm still learning about this new way of doing things. If anyone out there has some advice on how to proceed with either, I'd love to hear!

Another idea I have is to begin featuring other sellers on my blog, to share the love and creativity. After all, there's plenty of room out there for all of us to make a living, right?

Just thinking some thoughts. Some new jewellery attached, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment