Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trunk Shows

I'm gearing up for my first Trunk Show since before my daughter was born, and boy am I ever enjoying the productivity! I love putting a deadline on my creativity sometimes, because often I will end up creating some jewellery pieces that hadn't been on my radar. It's like I stop thinking and designing in my head, and just let my fingers create what they will. A refreshing change!

My first Trunk Show will be held at our home in North York, but I am looking for other opportunities to showcase my jewellery in the Toronto area. If you are interested (or know someone who might be), you can contact me through my Facebook page: facebook.com/intuitivejewellery





1 comment:

  1. It looks very pretty. Thanks a lot for sharing the jewellery design. I am looking for more design work.

    ReplyDelete